Sunday, July 18

A very useful tool

As I searched the web for an interesting ICT tool to comment on, I came across Bubbl. Bubbl is a very nice tool you can use online for creating mind maps. It allows you to work on a project and save it to your computer or on the webpage itself, so that you can later continue working on it. You can even invite other users as viewers or editors, which makes it perfect for group assignments.


What I would highlight about this application is its simplicity. Once you start working it just takes a few clicks for you to create a very well organized and tidy mind map. Bubbl does all the hard work for you, and you can very easily set the size, color and font of your bubbles. Forget about having to resort to programs such as Word, which are not at all user friendly when it comes to this type of work.


Once you enter the site, you can immediately start creating your mind map. If you want to save or share the project online you will need to create an account, but you don’t need to do this to save the file to your computer.


I suggest you give it a try. You will see how appealing Bubbl is!

No comments:

Post a Comment